Re: WROR

In a message dated 02/04/2000 10:04:14 AM Eastern Standard Time,
djbroda@mindspring.com writes:

<< Only problem with WROR's niche is that it doesn't quite fit an "I'd Rather
 Be" JAM jingle package.  >>

Doug...

   another "Amen" from the congregate here...   the package was on the air in
Portland at WGAN, and, although it had been "retired" in favor of "The
Winning Score" (from JAM), through some persistent arm twisting on the parts
of myself, Nick Seneca, Bruce Stevens and Gary Dixon, we did manage to
persuade Cary Pahigian (PD at the time) to let us slip some of the cuts into
promo rotation from time to time.   i believe the original was done in Denver
for KIMN (The Best Show In Denver...K I M N!  ooops, i think i was a little
flat on the N...)

- -Chuck (wondering where Michael Neff's Christmas Jingle Card package is...)
Igo