Re: I read the Legal Notices so you don't have to

WNTN did not change its mind.  The 1200-1220 situation in NewburghNY killed
it. But then again, WKOX could have gone (perhaps) 41,258 watts on the NTN
site. But rather they chose to drop it (gimme 50 or I'll take my bat & ball
and go home), without even communicating with WNTN.
----jibguy

In a message dated 2/4/00 12:14:14 AM Eastern Standard Time, Sptseditor