Re: Bruins Pre-Empt The "Night Train Show"

Hmm, CBS putting sports on FM in Boston (well, they
already do this with the Patriots on sister station
WBCN)...

These bumps and pre-emptions happen with Entercom,
too.
WRKO's "Kramer and McCarthy" has been pre-empted by
Celtics basketball when WEEI was running the (Red
Sox)baseball playoffs, and Boston College basketball
when WEEI was running the Celtics. Kramer and McCarthy
got to do their first half hour last night, and then
came back for their last ten minutes. They and their
callers
complained about the basketball game taking up most of
the show-- "we're a talk station--THAT should be on
the sports station!" Problem is, when said sports
station has another committment, WRKO gets custody of
the "other" game.

(By the way, Bruins are snowed out tonight at the
Fleet Center-- huh? Well, the Canadiens are in North
Carolina and can't get out due to their snow...)