Re: Bruins Pre-Empt The "Night Train Show"

Actually I'm a little surprised it has taken this long.   When
Westinghouse first bought CBS and there was talk of moving Oldies 103 to
Soldiers Field Road we (the people who worked at Oldies) speculated that
WBZ would use Oldies to broadcast any game they were obligated to carry
that conflicted with another event.  I'm surprised they didn't do it to
cover the State of the Commonwealth address instead of carrying the
Bruins game on BZ.

Dave

>--- "Kirk, Roger" <rkirk@cabletron.com> wrote:
>> Promos running on Oldies 103.3 tout that
>> they will be broadcasting the Black & Gold
>> next Tuesday night (2/1/2000).

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.