Re: LPFM vs NAB

How about a non-profit foundation to syndicate LTAR to low-power stations
across New England? We could call it the "Yankee Network." (Only kidding...
I think.)

If LPFM does not result in massive technical problems re violations of the
power/frequency guidelines, I'm all for it. (Sorry, but causing trouble for
seriously-rimshot signals isn't enough in my book. Don't gripe about not
reaching a community far from your COL you aren't really supposed to
reach.) Democracy in action, and a possible training ground for the next
generation of radio innovators (who have to be better than the current one).

At 01:04 AM 1/21/00 -0500, Jibguy@aol.com wrote:

>    FULL STORY ON LPFM this Sunday on "Let's Talk About Radio." on WJIB-740
>at 11:30 AM.

Douglas J. Broda
Broda and Burnett
Attorneys at Law