Re: WPTR

> At 12:05 AM 1/20/00 -0500, A. Joseph Ross wrote:

> >Has anyone heard Boom-Boob Branigan's new morning show on WPTR?

Freudian slip or typo?  You be the Judge!

And On Thu, 20 Jan 2000 01:45:59 -0500 SteveOrdinetz
<steveord@wavewizard.com> writes:

> I heard him earlier this week.  He sounded like someone who hadn't
> been on the air for some time...a bit of a loss for what to say.
Fairly low
> profile on air, no news either.  He made some comment to the effect
> that he wasn't gonna do any contests since there wasn't a studio line.

I heard him for a while yesterday morning.  I'd agree, he sounds a little
disjointed, but he doesn't sound a day older... it's amazing.  Someone
taped his first day... when I get it, I'll put it up on the web site.

Rick Kelly
http://listen.to/rickkelly

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.