WPTR vs. WPLM-FM (Was: Re: WPTR)

I'm not writing this from my normal E-Mail server. To respond, send
replies to: <notquite@hotmail.com>. Thaks!

After a couple of evenings listening to the "new" WPTR (new format and
some heritage call letters), I have come to the conclusion that it's
more of what I would consider to be a true "standards" station than
WPLM-FM.

Perhaps the management of WPLM will stumble upon it and decide to have
more standards and less soft AC in their format. Given the large older
population in Southeast Massachusetts and on the Cape, this might work
out very well for them, even better than it already has.

Joseph Gallant
Reply to: <noquite@hotmail.com>