Re: WBOS

Steve Ordinetz writes:
Yeah, there are plenty of "oh wow" songs from that era, but a lot of
> people thought a 70s format would fly too.  How many of *those*
stations
> are still around that haven't segued to Classic Rock or some sort of
> rhythmic oldies?  <snip>

The far better approach would be to focus more on "sound" versus
time-frame or decade.  I've said it before and I remain,  that the
older people get, the LESS they wish to be reminded of such!  The day
someone boinks out A Flock of Seagulls within the context of
<anything> Oldies, remember, there's still a demo out there that
thinks the Byrds are Oldies, too.  A lot will be flying, but it won't
be numbers.

Bill <pass the Depends> O'Neill