Re: Breen

Warner Wolf is "Sports Director" (for what it's worth) at WCBS-TV (channel
2). As far as I know, he doesn't hold the same title at WCBS-AM - it used
to belong to Ed Ingles, but I believe he's now retired....

--Scott--

On Fri, 7 Jan 2000 Sptseditor@aol.com wrote:

> Doesn't Warner work at a TV station in New York (FOX 5)?
>
> -Sean

* Scott J. Saloway                   **                                      *
* Production Assistant               **        Life is Hard....              *
* WBUR Radio, Boston                 **        Radio is Easy....             *
* saloway@bu.edu                     **                                      *
* I do not represent Boston University or any other entity.                  *
* My opinions are mine and mine alone.                                       *