Re: **Kenny Mayer**HELP

Sorry "J", no radio check.
My memory of Ken Mayer goes back to Arnie "Woo Woo" Ginsberg whose "Night
Train" Show (M-Sa;9(?)to Midnight) preceded Ken Mayer's show on 1600WBOS
(Midnight to 2AM(?)was it every night?)in the late 50's, before Woo Woo
left 1600WBOS for 1510WMEX (M-Sa;7(?)-10PM)and preceded Jerry Williams show
EVERY WEEKNIGHT at 10PM to Midnight. Off the thread a little, to prevent a
lot of crank calls from Night Train listeners (who, back then, were not the
demo Jerry was after) he asked that callers were over 18 (or was it 21?).
I'll always remember ?______?, Queen of the Cockamamies, who became one of
Jerry's regular callers. Oh well, back to hibernation.

Regards,
Bill Piacentini

Takin' it...EASY99.1 with Boston's locally-owned FM in its 2nd year of
playing unique blends of classics. It may have the LARGEST playlist in the
USA. Let me join with my favorite station, WPLM-FM, in wishing you and your
families a very happy new year 2000 (the last year of the 20th Century A.D.)!