Re: DJs and laryngitis

Bob Nelson wrote:

> Anyone else have advice for this? I'm coming off a
> cold myself (aren't we all) and I wonder if anyone
> here has sage advice for bringing your voice back.

Having been a victim at least once a year for as long as I can remember,
I found some hot Chinese tea (oolong or green) is good.  I also keep a
bottle of lemon water nearby when I'm working.
And from my childhood, slathering some Vicks before a good night's rest
works wonders...even if my wife finds the smell disgusting .   :)
By the way, Happy New Year!

Dan Cole,
WGAN, WZAN, WBAE, WYNZ
(and whatever else they have in mind this year)