Re: WCLZ 98.9 Follow-Up

In a message dated 12/27/1999 12:53:04 PM Central Standard Time,
norwood@mln.lib.ma.us writes:

<< By calling themselves "The Point", the people at WCLZ have or will soon
 force every other commercial FM station in the market to drop the word
 "point" from their frequencies in on-air and other mentions. >>

I think this is a slight exaggeration. I find it hard to believe EVERY other
station in the market will drop the point from their frequency designation.
(If any do at all) Seems pretty farfetched.

(A former Program Director of 94-3 "The Point")

Rob Walker
KLAL/Little Rock