Re[2]: WBOT has changed

Mike wrote:
I noticed WBOT's signal today up in Fitchburg. Not very great but not bad

also WORC-FM (98.9 Webster) wasn't as strong as its always been

     Something I have noticed and have been meaning to bring up is the
     signal of 100.1 WWFX (Southbridge? Leicester?).

     I live in Metro West and they come in fine during the day, but after
     sunset the signal seems to drop off.

     What would cause the loss of signal?

     I understand the loss/gain of AM at local sunset, but FM?

     Happy Holidays to all!!!

     Lorraine