Re: WFNX simulcast on WNHQ

Dan Strassberg:
> Back in the 70s, when WNHQ was (I think) WSLE, I used to
> hear it all the time at my home in Arlington near Rt 2
> and the Lexington line. It's been years (decades even)
> since I've tried to pick up the station.

Wasn't WSLE 125 watts, originally, atop Pack Monadnock?  I had thought
they increased wattage and (likely) dropped HAAT about the time they
killed the station, called it WMDK and eventually moved it to a bank
near the Oval.

(I still recall WSLE as being one of thee best folky rocky station
with good weekend blues, Folkway remotes, etc.)

Bill O'Neill