Re: WFNX simulcast on WNHQ

Back in the 70s, when WNHQ was (I think) WSLE, I used to
hear it all the time at my home in Arlington near Rt 2
and the Lexington line. It's been years (decades even)
since I've tried to pick up the station. I don't think
the old Pioneer Stereo is its former self for one thing.
But aside from WUMB on 91.9, which must be running
somewhat higher power than it did in those days (if WUMB
even existed in those days), I don't think there is
anything else that's changed in that part of the band
that would cause reception of Peterborough to
deteriorate.