Re: Bloomberg? Bloomberg? We don't need no stinkin' Bloomberg

I'm not sure if this is related to WBNW's possible dropping of
Bloomberg, but flagship station WBBR-New York recently had an internal
shakeup and there is now a new program director there.  The new PD may
be making some changes that might be affecting the network.  Or maybe
not....

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Mediabase 24/7