Re: Bloomberg? Bloomberg? We don't need no stinkin' Bloomberg

>Dan Strassberg wrote:
<snip>
>financial-talk WBNW (1120,
>Concord) was back to running a different satellite-
>deliverd AM-drive show this morning.
<snip>

        Which reminds me: I was driving around in the Hudson area a couple
weeks ago,  west of the WBNW transmitter. The WBNW signal was totally
wiping out WILD,  1150, and 1060, although behind the tsunami-level splash
they sounded quite listenable. Certainly WILD on day power would have a
good signal there. I later did a rough map check and figure I was at least
five miles away, and probably ranging from 5-10 miles, from WBNW. This was
on my car radio where this doesn't happen even when I'm much closer to, for
example, WTIC (AM), or WBZ. It was late afternoon, but before sunset. It
sounded totally wrong that WBNW should be destroying those signals so far
from its antenna. Is WBNW running some sort of wildly out-of-spec signal?