Re: you missed one...

Mr. Ordinetz questioned the following, written by Mr. Wollman:

> Seattle-Tacoma
> >International Airport (SEA) is located in the City of Sea Tac

Believe it.  The City of SeaTac was incorporated in February of
1990--watch for that big 10th anniversary celebration!  Go to
<http://www.seatac.wa.gov> to see the city seal and find directions to
city hall.  I recall smiling when I first saw a City of SeaTac municipal
building along the road on the way out of the airport, thinking of those
long-ago settlers who brought their covered wagons to a halt near this
very spot and proclaimed that henceforth this land shall be known as
SeaTac.