Re: WARE

>Steve Ordinetz wrote:
<snip>
>I find it hard to believe that an AM station with a lousy signal in the
>middle of nowhere with no facilities save for a transmitter and a music on
>hard-drive system would fetch anything near a half million.

        It's a decent signal, really, it's just that what it covers is what
you call the middle of nowhere. Big signal over that part of the Quabbin
Reservoir where no one is even allowed to go fishing <g>.
        $500,000 or so was, in fact, the eventual selling price, as far as
I know. It is wacky. Is this where someone usually starts a thread about
how there eventually will be a crash in radio station selling prices?