Re: WARE

>jibguy wrote:
>No, the Christian group who ownes/ed  it would not sell to anyone else but
>other Christian group(s).
<snip>
1 year beofre that, they would have dealt with me, in
>which case, they likely would have gotten it.

        When I said Mega maybe could have bought WNEB a couple years ago, I
was thinking of when you sold it. I guess time flies.

>Oh,  WHO is the
>"super-broker lurking on this list?"

        I didn't mean to be cryptic. It's Dennis Jackson. As far as I know,
he handled the sale. He certainly was the broker when WARE first went for
sale. He posted a message here to the effect of, is there anyone here who'd
like to own their own station for a half million or so. It was sometime
last year, I think. Scott Fybush may be able to confirm that he handled the
sale, as I recall the sale being reported in NERW.