RE: Burlington, VT

<<On Sat, 13 Nov 1999 17:51:18 -0500, "Pete Ferrand" <pete@vermontel.net> said:

> It's WNCS/WRJT/WSHX, indeed a very good station, known on-air as
> the The Point.

[...]

> There's also a 95.7 version. Studio is in (I think) Montpelier.

Ayup.  It's also co-owned with WXRV Haverhill and its relay, WVFM
Campton.  They seem to be set up to do the ID separately, since I
never hear 105.7 ID'ed on 92.5 except as an explicit cross-promo.

While I was in Seattle this past week I had an opportunity to listen
to the cool AAA station there, KMTT (103.7 Tacoma, K277AE 103.3
Seattle) -- amazingly enough, it's owned by Entercom!  Unfortunately,
I didn't have an opportunity to promo-raid them (studios just a few
blocks from my hotel) as it was raining every free moment I had from
Tuesday on....  (Needless to say, Seattle is now on my list of ``I
could live there'' places.)

-GAWollman