RE: Burlington, VT

> I was visiting the Burl. Vermont office this week and
> scanned by 104.7
> on the way back down 89.  I also caught a simulcast on (I think)
> 103.1.  Sounded like a good mix of music, low hype.
> W'sat?  I'll pay
> more attention the next time I'm up there.

It's WNCS/WRJT/WSHX, indeed a very good station, known on-air as
the The Point.

They have an adult presentation with personalities who can make
normal statements, and on Sunday morning 6A-12N they do an
excellent acoustic music program, usually with a live artist for a
while. All live and local. www.wncs.com with RealAudio. They've
won bunches of awards, too.

There's also a 95.7 version. Studio is in (I think) Montpelier.

-Pete
Plainfield, NH