Re: you missed one...

<<On Sat, 13 Nov 1999 22:26:27 EST, Sptseditor@aol.com said:

> C'mon, knowing Nevada there has to be a KENO in a town called Keno, NV....

Nope.  (And we've had this thread before... look in the archives.)

I just got back from King County, Washington, home of KING-FM and
KING-TV.  (I believe these are now separately owned.  Scott?)

(I could have said that I just got back from Seattle, but that
wouldn't be quite accurate, geonomically, since Seattle-Tacoma
International Airport (SEA) is located in the City of Sea Tac
(seriously!).)

-GAWollman