Re: DASH TV....

> Some TV stations may not publicize the "-TV," but when you think
about
> it, neither do some FMs. (WROR immediately comes to mind as an
example
> of the latter.) Regardless, the letters ARE part of their legal call
> sign and should be included as part of their hourly ID.
>
> Jason Roberts

Channel seven had "WHDH BOSTON" on the screen the other day.  Does the
(assumed) absence of a radio property with those calls mean the TV
suffix is not needed?  I'd thought all TV calls needed the suffix
(visual or aural), regardless.

On that note, how many TV stations are doing aural IDs anymore?
What's the prevailing wisdom on one over the other?

Bill O'Neill