Re: DASH TV....

Mike-

If I remember my call letter rules correctly, technically ALL TV
stations have a "-TV" suffix attached to them. The "FM" and "TV" (and
now "DT") designations are a legal part of the call signs for such
stations, to distingush them from the AMs with the same call (which use
no such suffix).

Some TV stations may not publicize the "-TV," but when you think about
it, neither do some FMs. (WROR immediately comes to mind as an example
of the latter.) Regardless, the letters ARE part of their legal call
sign and should be included as part of their hourly ID.

Jason Roberts