JudiWorld Defined

TalkAmerica2 now has a bio on Judi Paparelli, heard 9PM to Midnight EST M-F,
http://www.talkamerica.com/judiworld.html
Among other things, "She developed a new traffic reporting system broadcast
jointly by WBZ-TV and KISS-108, an interactive system using graphics and
traffic forecasting that is widely used." I wonder what her forecast is for
traffic tomorrow?!!

Regards,
-Bill Piacentini
--
Takin' it...EASY99.1!
Any use of this moniker as impersonating an EASY99.1 staff member, either