Music Rotation

I listen to WROR for songs that other oldies
stations just don't play.  With no other
commitments last weekend, I listened to WROR
on and off throughout the entire weekend from
Friday evening thru Sunday evening.  Their music
rotation seemed a little short.  I know they
were leaning heavily on Halloween-related titles,
but even discounting those songs, virtually every
song I heard, I heard at least twice, sometimes
three times in a 48 hour period.  Friday night I
heard a song at 10:45 and 75 minutes later another
song by the same artist.  Saturday nite, they
played "Sympathy For The Devil" at 11:30pm and
again at 12:45am.

Is this short-spacing normal?

Roger Kirk
rogerkirk@ttlc.net