Re: CBS covers the news big-time

On 31 Oct 99,  Donna Halper wrote:

Dan is going non-stop right now, and the
> other networks, including CNN are still using their "weekend warriors"-- I
> assume as more info comes in, the assorted big name anchors will show up.

What annoyed me this morning was the wallto-wall coverage on the three VHF
commercial stations and all but one of the news channels.  If not for CNN
Headline News, I'd never have been able to see any OTHER news.

I don't understand this, either.  JFK, Jr. wasn't on the plane!  Do all
plane crashes merit wall-to-wall coverage now?

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                 617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                             lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503              http://world.std.com/~lawyer/