CBS covers the news big-time

Interesting this morning to see, during the reportage of the tragic Egypt
Air crash, that CBS not only covered it first, but they sent their big
gun-- Dan Rather-- who had been vehemently critical several years back
about the lack of commitment to news coverage and is now all over every big
story like a cheap suit.  Dan is going non-stop right now, and the other
networks, including CNN are still using their "weekend warriors"-- I assume
as more info comes in, the assorted big name anchors will show up.  (Dan
mentioned however that some affiliates would be cutting away to do
football... WBZ is still with the story as I am typing-- 11.30 AM.  Channel
5 is using CNN's reportage, channel 7 seems to have joined late, but they
are now on the story.