Re: First Song 2000

On 1 Sep 99,  Mike Thomas wrote:

> Last song of 1999, "Do You Remember Rock & Roll Radio" from the Ramones,
> which has the line "It's the end, the end of the century.."  First song of
> 2000, "It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)" from
> REM.

It seems the media have gotten so into hyping the start of a new century
and of a new millenium that they have totally forgotten that the new
century and millenium start in the year 2001, not 2000.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                 617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                             lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503              http://world.std.com/~lawyer/