Re: 1060-1230

In a message dated 10/19/99 1:22:32 PM EST, bostonradio@yahoo.com writes:

<<  I wonder if the big city FM with a similar tag("Mix") will get
 upset if the planned power increase gives this new entry
 a better coverage in the Greater Boston. >>

Probably so.   Especially since Arbitron had re-defined the Boston market to
include half of Worcester County including most of the City of Worcester.
So, we're not just talking about the word "Mix" heard on 1060, but WNEB as
well.
But then again, on WJIB, I have used "Easy As The Breeze" for 7 years.
There's now an "Easy 99.1".  Do I care?  No.   They'll likely get some of my
would-be credits in the ratings, and still I don't care.    But Wall-Street
Broadcasters would not take such a liesurely attitude.
----jibguy (Bob Bittner)