Re: Portland Phoenix

Purpose is to "Increase Phoenix Awareness" .  Since Boston Phoenix is a paid
paper, they can't give it away in areas it's sold,  but a free one from a
different direction would likely NOT affect sales of the original(Boston).
It's good marketing.
Now if only they could figure a way to divide RADIO this same way (part paid,
part free).  (HAD to put in that last line on this RADIO list  :):):):)

----jibguy (Bob Bittner)