Re: New Canadian AMs

<<On Sat, 16 Oct 1999 20:52:35 -0400 (EDT), Scott D Fybush <fybush@world.std.com> said:

> It's licensed to St.-Constant, Quebec and was originally authorized
> for 1320 kHz, later changed to 1040 kHz.

So far as I can tell, this is not notified to the US as such.  There
is, however, a notification for 1040 in St.-Jean (presumably the
-sur-Richelieu version) which seems to meet the requirements.
This record was notified in 1993 as 10k/1k DA-N with a two-tower night
pattern (presumably a cardioid pointed away from Des Moines).

The ``Rio'' agreement appears to have provided for a 1040 at Montreal
with 10k/2.5k DA-2 with three towers.

-GAWollman