Re: WSRO (CJMS-1280)

AM 99 in Montreal was CKIS (with oldies).  They later changed to CKGM
(still with oldies).  Was there a format change in between the two call
letter changes?  I recall hearing it was something like talk or
news...etc.

Dan,

The AM 1280 is CFMB (according to CFMB's website - they are still on the
medium wave band). I don't know what their transmitter power level is set
at but if you look at the "coverage map" link on www.cfmb.ca/map.html
you'll see that the tower is located in Saint Mathieu.

--
Sven F. Weil
e-mail: sven@lily.org