WBZ transmitter

We are currently undergoing some tower renovation work at our transmitter
site in Hull, Mass.  This work requires us to operate from our back up
transmitter, reducing our power from 50 thousand watts to 10 thousand
watts during the day only.  This work is being completed during the hours
of approximately 8:00am to 4:00pm.  Unfortunatley this work had to be
done and there's no safe way to do it without broadcasting from the
alternative site.  After each day's work is complete we return to the
full 50 thousand watt signal for th evening, overnight, and early
morning.

I hope you will be patient with us as this work is completed.

Thank you

Peter Casey
Director of News & Programming