Re: FCC (was: Re: clear channel buys amfm)

I have no problem with your comments.  My view is that the role of the FCC
should be limited to licensing, managing the bands, and ensuring that the
technical requirements of a license are followed.  They should have no role
in regulating ownership or programming.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine

In a message dated 10/7/99 3:13:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time,