Re: Yankee Broadcasts

If you remember, back in the late '70s (including the dreaded 1978 season), WSAR/Fall River (1480) carried the NY Yankees games and they were something like 52 miles from Fenway, ...just....far enough away.

I'd guess WTSN/Dover (1270) is in that same boat, though my guess is Dover is closer to 60 miles away. I believe WSAR is the "closest" the Yamkees games ever got.

-Paul Hopfgarten
Derry NH