UMass Football

I guess winning the national championship rated better stations.  After
two years on WADN, they've moved back to WXKS this year, so they can
finally be heard again in Boston.  I also noticed, while driving out to
Amherst yesterday, that WNEB was carrying the game in the Worcester area.
I don't know if there's a Springfield-area station.  I stuck with WNEB
until I got almost to Palmer (pretty weak signal by then) and could pick
up WMUA.  Unfortunately, the team doesn't seem to be doing as well this
year.

I arrived at the actual game at halftime.  I noticed people getting up to
leave after each time Hofstra scored.  I left when UMass had the ball on
the 7 yard line, with 4th down and 3 yards.  And they couldn't make the
yardage and lost the ball.  I might just as well have stayed home and
watched it on television.  It was one of three games being carried this
fall on Fox Sports New England.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                 617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                             lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503              http://world.std.com/~lawyer/