Re: Mix 93.1

The last time WHYN moved toward CHR as "The Giant" back in 1987, it was a miserable failure.  Still, they had to do something with that station.  It was all over the road and unfocused, much like WSNE-Taunton.  I guess getting
spanked by WMAS-FM book after book prompted the move.  I've gotten calls from that end of the state during my shifts at WXLO, so a move in that direction could be beneficial to them.

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Mediabase 24/7