Re: Rockin' Hits of the 60s & 70s

----- Original Message -----
Quentin has also been sitting in for Sue Cope on WXRV (The River) during the
morning drive.  The other day, Keith Andrews had Quentin reminiscing about
his old days at 92.5 and even let him do a "Lyte 92.5" pseudo-aircheck.
Keith and Quentin have a great rapport during their pre-news banter.  Throw
in a little Rich Kirkland, and it can be pretty entertaining.  Rich calls
Quentin by the nickname, "Q."

Didn't Quentin use a different name years ago when it wasn't so accepted to
be ethnic in radio?

-Lou