Re: Sumner Redstone in Trouble?

For a tough character like Sumner who was able to survive a fire in a hotel in 1979 by climbing out of a third floor window and clinging by his fingertips from a ledge until
help came eventhough flames had engulfed his body, this will simply prove to be a minor
distraction...What surely is a much bigger issue for the Viacom-CBS deal is the $500 million payoff that must be made in order for Viacom to get out of the
majority ownership in the UPN...
- ---
Bill Decker
Media Consultant