Re: Driving the calls (was: wrong call letters)

One of the things that annoys me to no end about commercial radio in this
country...overannouncing the station name.  (probably a subliminal reason
why when I did my gig on the college stations I would make it sound like a
"network" - on your station for the best new music - 22 minutes after the
hour - etc. etc.

Hell with all the promos for other shows I rand during my show...you bet
that people remembered what station they were listening to. :-)

- --
Sven F. Weil
e-mail: sven@lily.org
World Wide Web: http://www.lily.org/~sven