Re: Not Wrong Names, but no names

Good post and I think you may have noticed a trend.  I think as stations
adopt formats that discourage personality, people forget to mention their
names.  Just read the liners, do the weather and shut up.

In the last of my four stints at WCLZ, I noticed while listening to airchecks
that I would sometime go through a shift without mentioning my name.  Didn't
do it on purpose, it just happened.  As a general rule, I usually only
mentioned my name once every couple of hours or so but somehow I got in the
habit of not doing it at all.

- -- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine
   Three month sense my last air shift and not missing it a bit