WABC

In a message dated 99-09-14 02:12:32 EDT, nostatic@earthlink.net writes:

<< Also, I thought that Dan Ingram, and many of the jocks at WABC in the 60's
and 70's ran their own boards.  Does anyone know for sure if they did or not?

They did not. There's a web site showing the studio set up. I'm sure you can
find it searching for WABC. I was also thrilled to sit in the studio for
about a half hour in the early 70's when Ron Lundy was on the air. The
engineers really got to know what the talent needed!

Hey, Dan Ingram, Don Imus and li' ol me have the same initials!

Dave Iseman
Cape Cod, MA