Re: Quack, quack (Was Re: Neighbors, at the tone...)

Steve's engineer on the overnights was Eddie Scuzuri (however spelled).

"STeve Somers with you, Eddie Scuzuri on the other side of the glass"

*tape plays*
"THE Eddie Scuzuri??"

*somers follows*
"no eddie koch, who do you think I'm talkin..."

- --
Sven F. Weil
e-mail: sven@lily.org
World Wide Web: http://www.lily.org/~sven