Re: Quack, quack (Was Re: Neighbors, at the tone...)

At 02:04 AM 9/14/99 -0400, Mike Thomas wrote:

>Also, I thought that Dan Ingram, and many of the jocks at WABC in the 60's
and
>70's ran their own boards.  Does anyone know for sure if they did or not?

Not according to Rick Sklar's book...several references were made in it
about jocks having a board op.  Apparently the arrangement was fairly
unique in its day in that the jock and board op were in the same room, with
only the board separating them.