Re: AAA....love it....wish more people did!

> I would have called WMRQ more AAA than Smooth Jazz, although that is
> another format that works in a few selected markets, but has generally
> bombed here.

AAA is an interesting format, but it hasn't worked well in
many places. From what a couple radio consultants tell me...radio
people love this format (& obviously some percentage of listeners do too)
but AAA just doesn't generate enough cume to succeed and push
advertising sales in most markets.