Re: Smooth Jazz 740...?

Then again, the press release that appeared on this list recently was
implying that smooth jazz had many more listeners and advertisers than
most people would think. Perhaps this legion of devoted fans would
uplift the ratings of a station like WJIB. Oh well. I'm not into smooth
jazz myself but that press release makes me wonder if there are more
smooth jazz fans out there than I thought.

Hmm, when the format of 96.9 changes, I wonder what will be the
reaction in the stores that run that station as background music.
Somewhere in Wellesley or Chestnut Hill, at a clothing store, people
will pause for a second, look up at each other, and say, "What happened
to Kenny G? This sounds like Mike Barnicle..."