Re: Smooth Jazz 740...?

In the eighties, or was it late 70s, country was on WCOP AM 1150 and FM
100.7. The owner, if I remember right, was Plough (makers of
Coppertone). They dumped the format and a group got together and went
to the FCC, I believe. Ultimately a settlement was reached which
resulted in  somebody shelling out money to "buy" airtime on what was
then WDLW AM 1330 in
Waltham, 19 hours of straight country on the weekends.

Somehow the name "Anthony Robert Martin-Trinoga" popped
into my head...anyway, "Boston Country 1330" later
expanded to a full format on 1330 and after that WBOS
gave it a try.