Re: Smooth Jazz 740...?

Some of the instrumental smooth jazz would blend well with the
music on your station Bob - not to mention it would get some younger
listners...freshen up the music mix and all that jazz (no pun intended.)
*grin*

Mixing it all up seems to be the best idea...it sometimes sounds like
WMNB-FM in the Berkshires sometimes slips in a "smooth jazz" record here
and there..i

- --
Sven F. Weil
e-mail: sven@lily.org